Gaming YouTuber who will be uploading mostly Fortnite gaming/challenges and make my way to the TOP

ZeroKO

New User
Apr 8, 2018
YouTube
Hey i am new upcoming YouTuber who will be uploading mostly gaming/challenges videos. im a New Fortnite player, if you have any tip or any advice i will gladly listen to. I will keep playing and uploading Gameplay/Highlights/Montages videos and let you see all the progress i will made in this game, and i want and i will be one of the best player in fortnite this is my goal and i am so serious about this. Thank you and i really appreciate any kind of support that will help me alot. GOAL -- 1000 Subscribers I Know it is not easy, but nothing is impossible, LETS DO IT! https://www.youtube.com/c/ZeroNex

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Get a chance to win $100 worth of prizes, join Freedom!'s latest giveaway here
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D