Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Well this was an exciting one for me, I reached 1000 subscribers during my latest livestream! While numbers didn't look like they would support me as this latest jump would see me smash my previous record of subscribers in a month in about 2 hours, I was fortunate enough to push any viewers joining in to just go for it and subscribe! Fingers crossed this should now see a growth of new viewers with my channel.

While videos are generally not allowed for 'self advertising', I did save this clip on the moment I did reach this milestone, which I'm hoping will be allowed to stay. :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well this was an exciting one for me, I reached 1000 subscribers during my latest livestream! While numbers didn't look like they would support me as this latest jump would see me smash my previous record of subscribers in a month in about 2 hours, I was fortunate enough to push any viewers joining in to just go for it and subscribe! Fingers crossed this should now see a growth of new viewers with my channel.

While videos are generally not allowed for 'self advertising', I did save this clip on the moment I did reach this milestone, which I'm hoping will be allowed to stay. :p
Gratz mate! Well done :D