Walberg Warrior

New User
May 4, 2016
Hi My Name Is Walberg, My Channel Name Is "Walberg Warrior". I Am A Funny And Comedy Minecraft Youtuber, I Make Videos Every Single Day So That I Can Complete My Task To Be Popular On Youtube, So That I Can Help My Family, So That I Can Change Me And My Family's Poor Life Into A Better Life, So That I Can Make My Mother Proud Of Me Even Though He Is No Longer There For Me Because She Has Passed A Few Years Ago Because Of Breast Cancer. It Is Just Me And My Father Left, We Work So Hard So That We Can Eat And Sleep In Our Poor House, I Am Trying So Hard Just To Get Popular But That Didn't Happend, I Only Got Few Subscribers And Few Views But Every Views There Is A Like On My Videos, There Is 1 Comment I Heard From My Youtube Discussion That Makes Me Curios About It, He Commented Me That "My Videos Are So Very Good But It's Just Not Popular, There Is A Website That They Can Give You Special Tips And More! Just Go To freedom.tm". So That's Why I Am In Here Writing My Youtube Story. In All My Life I Just Wish Myself That I Could Be More Popular And Famous So That I Can Help My Dad But That Didn't Come. So I Just Needed Your Help Guys To Help Me Of My Youtube Channel. And Also I Am An Asain, If I Have A Mistakes Or Anything Just Don't Mind Them Because Sometimes I Made Mistakes On My Writing So I Hope You Guys That You Will Help Me And God Bless All Of You Too. :)

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Hi Walberg,

Great video, enjoyed your commentary.

Welcome to Freedom, check out the tips section of the forum I'm sure you'll pick up some great advice. If you have any questions give me a shout.

Also you might want to go easy on the caps.