Community A new One- Any tips?

JZ- Twins

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I am totaly new on youtube, and I would be like, if you can say me any tips to dont be a totally bad in recording on YT. So?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I don't quite get what your trying to ask. Are you asking about how to make a good recording, as this would depend on the equipment you use, the content you make and you as an individual. Say for example you did gameplay / gaming videos, the first thing you want to do is create a niche market - basically doing things differently then all the other channels to help you stand out

The second thing that would help recordings is having a decent microphone / recording software to make your videos really stand out make sure you record at the least in 720 but ideally in 1080p, and that you have a crisp microphone / headset that doesn't pick up a lot of static or background noise. Again I'm giving this information based on a gaming channel, but most of these tips can be transferred to other genres of uploads as well.

Thirdly is try and edit your videos to remove unneeded areas, for example loading screens, and try and just imagine you recording the game / video as if you would sitting next to a friend. And fourthly always, always, always be yourself, as people can tell when your being disingenuous and it shows in recordings.

Normally these types of questions would need to be asked in the "Community Review" section and not in the collaboration section, but as you are you are not yet a full member of the forum you wouldn't be able to post there at the minute. For future reference this section of the forums I.e the collab section is used to request / outline that you would like to engage with other members on a project / video / etc to mutual benefit. For example finding more people to do a funny moments montage or finding players for a specific game.

JZ- Twins

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
I don't quite get what your trying to ask. Are you asking about how to make a good recording, as this would depend on the equipment you use, the content you make and you as an individual. Say for example you did gameplay / gaming videos, the first thing you want to do is create a niche market - basically doing things differently then all the other channels to help you stand out

The second thing that would help recordings is having a decent microphone / recording software to make your videos really stand out make sure you record at the least in 720 but ideally in 1080p, and that you have a crisp microphone / headset that doesn't pick up a lot of static or background noise. Again I'm giving this information based on a gaming channel, but most of these tips can be transferred to other genres of uploads as well.

Thirdly is try and edit your videos to remove unneeded areas, for example loading screens, and try and just imagine you recording the game / video as if you would sitting next to a friend. And fourthly always, always, always be yourself, as people can tell when your being disingenuous and it shows in recordings.

Normally these types of questions would need to be asked in the "Community Review" section and not in the collaboration section, but as you are you are not yet a full member of the forum you wouldn't be able to post there at the minute. For future reference this section of the forums I.e the collab section is used to request / outline that you would like to engage with other members on a project / video / etc to mutual benefit. For example finding more people to do a funny moments montage or finding players for a specific game.
Oh, sorry, i am new on this forum and it was my bad :(. But thx well for your tips, i will try to do everything to have a good channel and videos. :) Have a nice day

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Oh, sorry, i am new on this forum and it was my bad :(. But thx well for your tips, i will try to do everything to have a good channel and videos. :) Have a nice day
No worries, I hope you have a nice day as well, and if you need any more help please don't hesitate to ask.