Zeno

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
mongolia
YouTube
Hello guys my name is Zeno and this is my channel i'm trying to make it bigger to a decent channel.Since i got kickd out of school this is my only chance to have a decent life.I will be uploading a video soon plan on uploading it on monday.So guys check out my channel and help me to correct my mistakes.Thank you. :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys my name is Zeno and this is my channel i'm trying to make it bigger to a decent channel.Since i got kickd out of school this is my only chance to have a decent life.I will be uploading a video soon plan on uploading it on monday.So guys check out my channel and help me to correct my mistakes.Thank you. :D
Hey there Zeno, what happened with school? Making a life on youtube can be hard early on without that much support. Have you considered editing videos for other people?

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the community! Starting off a YouTube channel can be hard, but I bet you can do it! Stay determined!

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube
Yo, I believe in you! Make people interested and make them want to watch your videos man...(Or female) Don't let people get you down but set your self realistic goals!

Zeno

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
mongolia
YouTube
Hey there Zeno, what happened with school? Making a life on youtube can be hard early on without that much support. Have you considered editing videos for other people?
I had 3 ''C'' on my lessons.But don't worry this won't end my life.I will do my best to be a decent channel.
I am learning video editing software and photoshop.i tried to learn them for about 15 days i think but I'm getting the hang of it.Thanks for your concern Bro :D

Zeno

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
mongolia
YouTube
Yo, I believe in you! Make people interested and make them want to watch your videos man...(Or female) Don't let people get you down but set your self realistic goals!
Thank you dude.And don't worry this kind of problem is nothing.I can deal with it thanks for your concern.:))

Zeno

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
mongolia
YouTube
My school hated my whole class.So they simply kicked us out i still hate them.But don't worry i will not back down.I will do my best but can you help me a screen recorder program? mine kinda broke thank you

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Good luck with your YouTube channel but just warning you now, it's really hard to progress with YouTube these days but if you put your heart and dedication into it, i'm sure you can have a successful channel. Good Luck :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
There's always open doors to success, you just have to work hard and stay determined to get to where you want to go. We're all here to help, so don't hesitate to ask. I hope the best for you

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I had 3 ''C'' on my lessons.But don't worry this won't end my life.I will do my best to be a decent channel.
I am learning video editing software and photoshop.i tried to learn them for about 15 days i think but I'm getting the hang of it.Thanks for your concern Bro :D
Damn, they're brutal over there :eek: I'm glad that you're out to make your channel succeed. That's good that you are making progress, and I hope you continue to make leaps and bounds ^^