Solved Channel Network Unlink??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey whats up guys. I recently changed my youTube name. I had about $0.70 on youtube analytics page. 2 days ago, it changed to $0.35. Now, on my freedom dashboard, it says, "one or more of your channels are not linked, you are missing out potential reveinue" and something like that. On my profile, it says my channel is unlinked 1 day ago, unlinked by review, but on my youtube channel details, it says i am verifed and my network is freedom. Help me, i dont understand.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Please may I specify, if you are officially partnered with Freedom on your YouTube dashboard, you have nothing to worry about.
There seems to be a graphical issue that many are wondering about regarding "Unlinked by Review"

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hey whats up guys. I recently changed my youTube name. I had about $0.70 on youtube analytics page. 2 days ago, it changed to $0.35. Now, on my freedom dashboard, it says, "one or more of your channels are not linked, you are missing out potential reveinue" and something like that. On my profile, it says my channel is unlinked 1 day ago, unlinked by review, but on my youtube channel details, it says i am verifed and my network is freedom. Help me, i dont understand.

The dashboard is a little buggy at the moment, long as your youtube features page shows that you are partnered with Freedom you should be all good :)

Upvote 0

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
I have submitted a support ticket a few days ago. They said that they will review my channel again and link me back (I am actually unlinked from Freedom at the moment) but that was about 2 days ago. They have not reviewed my channel yet nor have they linked me back to Freedom. What is going on? Can anyone here inform the staff about my channel so they can review it and link my channel back to Freedom network?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.