TheLayzeeGamer

New User
Mar 5, 2015
YouTube
Hey there Forum! My name's Josh, and I've been with Freedom for approximately a year now. I make gaming videos, despite the astounding amount of people who already do. That never discourages me though, I don't really use YouTube as a platform for popularity. I started YouTube because I thought it'd be a fun hobby, and damn has it grown to be something special. I'm not a very big channel, but that's not what it's about, it's about feeding that desire to produce substance, and I can say I've produced videos I am genuinely proud of. YouTube's algorithm is all sorts of ridiculous, but all it takes is persistance and indifference for discouragement. People will tell you that your hobby is stupid, a waste of time, or just plain useless, but there's a reason you do it. Personally, YouTube has helped me exercise my journalistic capabilites, my presentational speaking, and my organizational skills well beyond where I was, which has indefinitely assisted me in real life situations. This thread sort of turned into a motivational statement, rather than an introductory post. All I can tell you is that this is why I've developed a passion for this, and that this is a really long, unbroken paragraph. (My bad)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello!

You're very passionate about your YouTube channel, which is great. You inspire me to improve.
I think I'll give your channel a quick look.