NobodyzJelly

New User
Jul 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is NobodyzJelly or Joey, and I am a 13 year old gaming YouTuber. I may be young, but I can assure you that I put a lot of effort into making QUALITY content and not just random videos. My channel consists of mostly funny moments videos or highlights on games such as Garry's Mod (or Gmod,) CS:GO, GTA 5, or Call of Duty, but I'll occasionally try out new games or make other unrelated videos. I also stream from time to time. I upload pretty frequently as well, so come check me out have some fun watching my videos! Also feel free to leave feedback!(y) (Y)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is NobodyzJelly or Joey, and I am a 13 year old gaming YouTuber. I may be young, but I can assure you that I put a lot of effort into making QUALITY content and not just random videos. My channel consists of mostly funny moments videos or highlights on games such as Garry's Mod (or Gmod,) CS:GO, GTA 5, or Call of Duty, but I'll occasionally try out new games or make other unrelated videos. I also stream from time to time. I upload pretty frequently as well, so come check me out have some fun watching my videos! Also feel free to leave feedback!(y) (Y)
Hello to you too Jelly ^^ How often do you stream lately? My internet is too terrible for streaming :eek:

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member

Welcome to Freedom Forums @NobodyzJelly ;)
How did you find Freedom?

Myson Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
If you ever want to Collab with me on Gmod or CS:GO i would gladly do so i love playing with new people! aslong as you can take jokes!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the Family Joey, How you found about Freedom! and Don't let anyone says your to young to do youtube becuse they just jealous becuse they dont have a youtube or not many views and sub you have just a adivce :D

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!