Comedy Couple YouTube Gaming Channel

MeltedPebbles

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello we are MeltedPebbles or Jonah and Emily. We are a couple gaming channel! We found Freedom

through a friend who uses it. We decided to join the forums to help grow our channel as well as meet

new people who can give us tips! Our hobbies include doing stupid **** that comes to mind, and other

stuff. We started YouTube because we thought it would be something fun to do! My biggest dream is to

be an actor and her biggest dream is to own a lot baby birds. We are trying to upload three times a

week!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , Welcome to Freedom !

I love this idea of you guys being a couple and doing youtube , That is awesome !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello we are MeltedPebbles or Jonah and Emily. We are a couple gaming channel! We found Freedom

through a friend who uses it. We decided to join the forums to help grow our channel as well as meet

new people who can give us tips! Our hobbies include doing stupid **** that comes to mind, and other

stuff. We started YouTube because we thought it would be something fun to do! My biggest dream is to

be an actor and her biggest dream is to own a lot baby birds. We are trying to upload three times a

week!
Cheers for joining the forum guys ^^ How long have you two been together? Owning baby birds sounds like a fun time ^^