Subscriber Milestone Extremely CLOSE!

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellas. I have a gaming channel and I upload Gaming content.

I have 179 subscribers as of now. Most of them are not earned, cause I used to do sub4sub before I started making videos. But don't worry, there actually are people who watch my content everyday!

My milestone is 250 subs. It might be a big one, but I really want to get there. I don't know if I will ever be able to do it, I don't think so. But I will surely try my hardest and fight through the problems I face. After all, YouTube is my dream, and you gotta fight for your dreams right??

So, If anyone would be interested in gaming content, make sure you check out my channel. You could help me reach my milestone too!

Have an great day, awesome people!

Bye!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello fellas. I have a gaming channel and I upload Gaming content.

I have 179 subscribers as of now. Most of them are not earned, cause I used to do sub4sub before I started making videos. But don't worry, there actually are people who watch my content everyday!

My milestone is 250 subs. It might be a big one, but I really want to get there. I don't know if I will ever be able to do it, I don't think so. But I will surely try my hardest and fight through the problems I face. After all, YouTube is my dream, and you gotta fight for your dreams right??

So, If anyone would be interested in gaming content, make sure you check out my channel. You could help me reach my milestone too!

Have an great day, awesome people!

Bye!

Hi,
This is meant to be to showcase your milestones not to ask for help in reaching them.
It's great of you to be honest about your sub4sub.
Just follow tips from others. Ask for a review. Keep working hard and never give up.
I also posted a resource in the resources section called the freedom of creativity handbook. It had links to tools you can use to improve your content.