Service FREE Editing and Visual effects work from the Community Team's Sam

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
Hey there Freedom!

As of the 3rd March 2017, I am now a freelance editor and visual effects artist. To help kickstart my business and service, I am offering members of Freedom! (and you must be an accepted partner with your Dashboard account linked to your Freedom! Forum Account so you have the "Freedom Partner" badge) a FREE edit.

All you need to do is message me and let me know what you want doing. Please note: If you request loads of visual effects (not including Colour correction/grading, Gun muzzle flashes, blood splatters and dust/smoke etc.) I will add a £5/$6.15/5.79€ charge on to it as they take a lot of time to do. Normally on Fiverr, I would charge $10 per visual effect. The charge will only incur if you request more than 3 Visual Effects. If you're using it for your business then I will have to incur a $10/£8.13/9.41€ charge (normally $20). The reason I charge for business use is because I give the business FULL rights to do whatever they want with it. They can edit it however they want once it's out of my hands. If you're just looking for a video to be edited for your youtube channel then you don't need to pay that charge.

PLEASE READ ON FOR REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER DETAILS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

So if it's something you're interested in, please PM me with the following.

- Your footage that you want me to edit. I'd prefer it if you put it on a cloud drive (Google Drive, onedrive etc.) just so it's easier for you to upload and easier for me to download
- Any music you want in the background. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ENCOUNTERED ONCE THE VIDEO IS OUT OF MY HANDS
- Any images, assets (end cards, branding etc.) you use/want.
- A brief description of what you want.
- What resolution you want the video to be in (720p/1080p) PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO MY COMPUTERS SPECS I AM UNABLE TO RENDER 2K/4K/8K

All I ask in return is that you promote my Fiverr page https://www.fiverr.com/thepandrus/e...u?funnel=43c15ea3-f23b-4fa3-9de7-0b74ecc47ace in the description of your video and on any Social Media you use (up to you which one).

If you feel bad for using this for free and are happy with my work, you'll have the option to tip once you've said you're happy with the edit. Please tell me you'd like to tip and I'll provide a link for you :) Tipping is not necessary however it is appreciated and I'll love you forever.

PLEASE NOTE - I REQUIRE AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE EDIT DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS, COLLEGE WORK AND OTHER COMMISSIONS. - I will try my best to get it to you as soon as possible and if I'm running late I will try my best to contact you. If I take longer than 2 weeks, any charges that you have incurred (IF ANY) will be discounted by 50%

I hope you consider me to edit your project for you, if you'd like to see my previous work before you buy, here is my showreel:

Many thanks