Service Good 2D Channel Art

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member
Yo, I'll do some good 2d channel art for you. If you want to help me check out my channel (watch it and you might like it). Its all about helping other youtubers with an occasional gaming video. I also do Channel Spotlights. If you want to really help me out share this with your fellow Youtubers.

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hey CC, I just checked your channel, looks good :)
I'm a small gaming channel myself (gameplay, reviews and a weekly Vlog) and as you might see when visiting my channel, I did the art myself.... I could probably do with a little help :p
I also subbed to your channel, will be seeing your vids pop up during my daily youtube binges (a thing I do after I'm done recording/editting for the day)

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member
Hey CC, I just checked your channel, looks good :)
I'm a small gaming channel myself (gameplay, reviews and a weekly Vlog) and as you might see when visiting my channel, I did the art myself.... I could probably do with a little help :p
I also subbed to your channel, will be seeing your vids pop up during my daily youtube binges (a thing I do after I'm done recording/editting for the day)
Your channel banner looks solid, but your icon not so much. If you want me to do both just ask. btw make sure to check out my spotlights or maybe even sign up for one.

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
Looking for logo and channel art
Our Organization name is :Team Supreme
We would like for the logo to say simply TS with the t and the s connecting
then on the channel art write Team Supreme is the middle on the left a twitter logo and our twitter and on the right our twitch(I will link the twitch and the twitter at the end of this post)
Colors: White on Baby Blue

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamSupreme_Org
Twitch: TeamSupreme_Org
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClq3_rxpoL5emqO6O9Ex_NA

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
I've just checked out all 4 spotlight videos and filled out the form :)
I checked the YES thing for the cohost question, just get in touch with me if you want and I'll free up some time for it :)
As for my channel art, I would love to make something really cool, incorporating the games I play in my banner, but my ideas never make it from my brain onto the screen quite like I want it :)

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member
Looking for logo and channel art
Our Organization name is :Team Supreme
We would like for the logo to say simply TS with the t and the s connecting
then on the channel art write Team Supreme is the middle on the left a twitter logo and our twitter and on the right our twitch(I will link the twitch and the twitter at the end of this post)
Colors: White on Baby Blue

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamSupreme_Org
Twitch: TeamSupreme_Org
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClq3_rxpoL5emqO6O9Ex_NA
Tell if it works alright? I'm working on the icon right now

Attachments

• Team Supreme.jpg
    Team Supreme.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 4

SlushPath Gaming

New User
Mar 19, 2016
Northern Illinois
YouTube
Yo, I'll do some good 2d channel art for you. If you want to help me check out my channel (watch it and you might like it). Its all about helping other youtubers with an occasional gaming video. I also do Channel Spotlights. If you want to really help me out share this with your fellow Youtubers.
Hey could you do some for me im a freedom partner too and my channel is slushpath gaming. I am a gaming channel and would like something cool with my name on it. It can be simplistic or advanced whatever you want I just want to get this google images banner I have off of there! Thanks!

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member
Hey could you do some for me im a freedom partner too and my channel is slushpath gaming. I am a gaming channel and would like something cool with my name on it. It can be simplistic or advanced whatever you want I just want to get this google images banner I have off of there! Thanks!
Also what about a color scheme? Cuz I can do it all.