Jxtremewolf

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
Jxtremewolf
Hello Freedom Family,

I go by the name Jxtremewolf and I am a 36yr old female gamer from Jamaica. I joined youtube years ago as a hobby but later decided to try take it seriously and started a new channel JxtremeGaming which I share my gaming experience and game plays through the perspective as a Jamaican gamer, but complications happened that slow down video production and content.

But now I am sort of settled and hopefully can create content more frequently right now I have a Zoids Legacy Let's Play going on that I plan on posting videos between Mondays - Fridays.

Since I wanted to take youtube more seriously, I looked around for ways to help me get more views and subscriptions and came across a youtuber named Alex who recommended Freedom. So here I am hoping by partnering with Freedom I can grow and learn about being a youtuber.

A little more about myself:
Hobbies - beside gaming are swimming, listening to music, digital artist and watching anime.
Favorite Foods - Cheesecake, Lasagna, Chinese Food, Stew Peas and Red Peas Soup.

What game platforms I own: NES, Gamecube, Gameboy SP, DS, 3DS, PS2, Xbox 360 and I am getting an Xbox One.

My dreams? I hope to travel and experience gaming from different places, like E3.

Well that's me, want to know more about me, just ask I don't bite. If you want to collab get in touch with me, I would love to try collabs with people.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hello Freedom Family,

I go by the name Jxtremewolf and I am a 36yr old female gamer from Jamaica. I joined youtube years ago as a hobby but later decided to try take it seriously and started a new channel JxtremeGaming which I share my gaming experience and game plays through the perspective as a Jamaican gamer, but complications happened that slow down video production and content.

But now I am sort of settled and hopefully can create content more frequently right now I have a Zoids Legacy Let's Play going on that I plan on posting videos between Mondays - Fridays.

Since I wanted to take youtube more seriously, I looked around for ways to help me get more views and subscriptions and came across a youtuber named Alex who recommended Freedom. So here I am hoping by partnering with Freedom I can grow and learn about being a youtuber.

Hobbies - beside gaming are swimming, listening to music, digital artist and watching anime.
Favorite Foods - Cheesecake, Lasagna, Chinese Food, Stew Peas and Red Peas Soup.

What game platforms I own: NES, Gamecube, Gameboy SP, DS, 3DS, PS2, Xbox 360 and I am getting an Xbox One.

My dreams? I hope to travel and experience gaming from different places, like E3.

Well that's me, want to know more about me, just ask I don't bite. If you want to collab get in touch with me, I would love to try collabs with people.
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family,

Life tends to definitely take time away from our time on YouTube. I hope that you become more successful in the future! I love collaborations myself as well. If you want to join me on my Fireside Chat/Interview series, definitely let me know ^^

Side note, I loooooove Chinese food :eek: I wish I had a professional chef to make all those meals for me, hah.

Reactions: Jxtremewolf