CreationPorto

New User
Feb 5, 2016
Hello everyone,
My name is Meli
I'm a 32 years old woman
But here I'll be CreationPorto
I'm an artist doing portrait, drawing project, caricatures,
Knitting and other! I'M totally new in youtuber world and don't understand everything yet.
I'm from north-east canada from a french area in the big province of Québec.
I usually talking in french but I learn english by myself because anybody talk it here.
I wish my english would be good enough for you all, if not, just correct me I'll be please to become better!
My chan will talking about: how to do... (artistics things) on a class form, step by step.
I'm a good artist but not the best and not a professionnel one, I just know some helpful tricks and tips to became better !
In my life, I'm an nurse from a palliative care house
And I lovvvve take care of poeple in needs
My hobbies is ,indeed, art, like I said before
My favorite food is italian one because of my italian grand-father and
Japanese one.
The best music is Michael Jackson one and love Coldplay, Adele, 90's, Ed sherran (don't sure about the spelling)
So, I think this is it
I'm very open to constructives comments so don't be shy!
See y'a!!

Reactions: Machi

CreationPorto

New User
Feb 5, 2016
Just want to know witch is the best app for doing good time lapse video and editing ? And I don't have computer just a tab and a good cellphone !

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very active on the forums, so ask anyone of us if you need anything : 3
I'm also good with thumbnails, and I know a thing or two about growing an audience.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey bienvenue ! Je parle français aussi, en fait je suis française ! C'est super beau le québec ^__^

Let's continue this post in english beause of .. rules

I totally agree on italian food, but japanese is awesome too *-* and french food ndgndkjsgsdjkgnd do you have the raclette, tartiflette, and cassoulet in Québec?