YouTube How Things Going ?

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Been fairly inactive but still getting a few views :) @Redd Sunn72 How are you finding things?
im finding things so so, havnet really been puttinig my all into, but im gaining subs here and there any my views are not that bad, but good to here you are still getting view and not being to activate, youtube can be unforgiving if you dont post often[DOUBLEPOST=1500537952][/DOUBLEPOST]
So far so good, have had some spikes down and up but in the end made some good growth :)
glad to here it friend, as the way youtube is now, alot of people not really getting much views, so much so youtuve is taking views from people. haha, but keep up the youtube grind..... i need to fine time myself to make more vieos

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
im finding things so so, havnet really been puttinig my all into, but im gaining subs here and there any my views are not that bad, but good to here you are still getting view and not being to activate, youtube can be unforgiving if you dont post often[DOUBLEPOST=1500537952][/DOUBLEPOST]
glad to here it friend, as the way youtube is now, alot of people not really getting much views, so much so youtuve is taking views from people. haha, but keep up the youtube grind..... i need to fine time myself to make more vieos
Aye, been busy of late but still enjoy doing Youtube, keeping the spirit burning :)

Reactions: Redd Sunn72