Gaming I would love to help other gaming channels!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Are you able to review my channel? As I am starting a new one I want to see where I have gone wrong with this one so I can make my new channel better. :)
Yea sure ill happily review your channel but can you send me a link to your channel because at the bottom of your name it just says error.
Thank you

AnthonyCK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
I am offering help to other channels that would like help :) I will be giving out shoutouts, also tips if anyone would like. Be sure to ask, I always answer and I read all replies :)
I would love it if you gave my channel a shoutout and a review! :D I know for sure it could use some improvements.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Sorry, just thought you would have typed ProDispatch into YouTube to find it. Here you go! www.youtube.com/ProDispatch
I just watched some of your videos and what I want to say is that you make good and awesome quality videos. Also what I would recommend to you is to tag yourself to simular youtubebees like you
By that I mean simular content like funny moments. You can tag yourself to vannos gaming. Just stuff like that and you will get there one day :)

Robdog

New User
Feb 1, 2016
i wool
I am offering help to other channels that would like help :) I will be giving out shoutouts, also tips if anyone would like. Be sure to ask, I always answer and I read all replies :)
d
cood you do that for me

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I would love it if you gave my channel a shoutout and a review! :D I know for sure it could use some improvements.
I just watched some of your videos and they are awesome and good quality. I can also add that if you would like your subscribers to know your channel and so they know why they are subscribing to you, I would advice for you to make a trailer for your channel. If you will want help then feel free to ask and ill try to help you out. But overall just keep doing what you doing and you'll become big one day :)