Gaming I would love to help other gaming channels!

S

StabzHD

I am offering help to other channels that would like help :) I will be giving out shoutouts, also tips if anyone would like. Be sure to ask, I always answer and I read all replies :)
My youtube name is StabzHD i would love if you could shout my channel out

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
i would love help on my youtube channel ! here it is Poplos32 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQdmEdb1NcR08ZYEo6y6Z8g

tell me any likes an dis likes and some suggestions, for helping my channel grow
I see that you do make good videos with good quality. What I don't like is that you don't seem happy. If you can try to sound happy so your subscribers would know that you are enjoying making video. My suggestion is that you could upgrade to better 1080p video quality and sound quality. But do not do that straight away. One of my friends started straight away with amazing 1080p video quality and awesome sound quality. Now he only has 40 subs and can't really grow so he gave up with his channel and he wasted a lot of money for equipment that he doesn't need anymore. I'm not saying that you can't buy good equipment straight away, if you a 100% certain that you will not give up on your channel then you can do that. It may give you a good start.
I hope that helped :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I would love to have some tips about my content?! Please do! Thanks! :)
You don't really need to change anything. Just keep doing what your doing and you are going to be big one day. Also you could maybe try to tag yourself to simular channels tgat dk simular content. That will also help you, that's what I do :)

Cubed Madness

New User
Oct 26, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Hey Wiskorgaming :) could we get a shoutout! it would be much appreciated.
we haven't been uploading in some time because of school but we are planning to start again in a week or so...

so yeah could you check out our channel?