Gaming I would love to help other gaming channels!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey i am a new youtube i would love a shoutout and i could use some tips
Channel link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCuUSvJ5uMU2Sp4sxWgdFAUg
NICE videos . Some tips I can give you are that try to make custome thumbnails to attract some people. Also try to use as many tags as possible that are related to your channel/ content. This will help as when someone searches a subject that you made a video about. Your video will show up straight away. That's all tips for now.
Hope it helped :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey Wiskorgaming :) could we get a shoutout! it would be much appreciated.
we haven't been uploading in some time because of school but we are planning to start again in a week or so...

so yeah could you check out our channel?
YEA sure I have no problem with giving you a shoutout. I know what you mean with school. I do have one year left so I have lots of school work too.

Random Raf

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
NICE videos . Some tips I can give you are that try to make custome thumbnails to attract some people. Also try to use as many tags as possible that are related to your channel/ content. This will help as when someone searches a subject that you made a video about. Your video will show up straight away. That's all tips for now.
Hope it helped :)
Thank you so much, but what types of thumbnails should i make?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well u seem to have a lot of replies and I know there is a lot of channels to check out but if u want to u can check out my channel the link is down in my signature well again it totally depends upon u if u want to
oh and btw I do play horror games as well so I was like thinking maybe we can collab

Reactions: wiskorgaming

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Well u seem to have a lot of replies and I know there is a lot of channels to check out but if u want to u can check out my channel the link is down in my signature well again it totally depends upon u if u want to
oh and btw I do play horror games as well so I was like thinking maybe we can collab
No problem. I will be happy to collab with you and give you a shoutout. Don't worry about the replies. I read all of them. I do not miss out anyone. Also I will check you out and subscribe :)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Could you also review my channel? I can take criticism :)
I would also love the shout out too
Cool videos I enjoyed all of the videos I watched. Just maybe keep tagging yourself to as many related channel to your, by that I mean same channels that have simular content and can be bigger than you. But otherwise just keep doing what you're doing and you are going to get to your goal one day