How To I'm new to Youtube and I need help

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , welcome to freedom :)

What games do you play ? plus tell us more about you so we get to know you :) any hobbies ? where do you come from ? when did you start youtube ?

GeorgeHD

Hey Pal , welcome to freedom :)

What games do you play ? plus tell us more about you so we get to know you :) any hobbies ? where do you come from ? when did you start youtube ?

On my channel you would be expected to find high quality gaming videos (minecraft, slime rancher, and more), youtube tutorials, photoshop tutorials, and sometimes even vlogs. So to sum it all my channel is everything you find on youtube put together to make a super channel.

Reactions: Prology

GeorgeHD

So do hundreds of thousands of other channels. What makes you think you're any different?

On my channel you would be expected to find high quality gaming videos (minecraft, slime rancher, and more), youtube tutorials, photoshop tutorials, and sometimes even vlogs. So to sum it all my channel is everything you find on youtube put together to make a super channel.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

well that sounds amazing , I will go check your channel out !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is George and I'm new to youtube, I do gaming videos,
Heya George, what are you looking for on freedom? People tend to come here for a reason ^^ Being new to youtube is an exciting experience, especially when we're trying to learn as we go. If you're interested in meeting more people on here, you can write about yourself some more in your main post ^^