VFX Request Looking for a new intro/outro

Kirbyryu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2014
YouTube
I want to scrap everything on my channel, completely rebrand it. That includes a new Intro, outro, banner, and avatar. I want the same color scheme red and black that's all I want to keep, the rest can be discussed to come up with something new. Obviously I will pay for your work, just let me know what the prices will be. I have been away from my channel for awhile, so I want to come back looking great and just hit it harder than before. If your interested in helping just send me a message on here how to contact you. Thank you for your time.

I want to scrap everything on my channel, completely rebrand it. That includes a new Intro, outro, banner, and avatar. I want the same color scheme red and black that's all I want to keep, the rest can be discussed to come up with something new. Obviously I will pay for your work, just let me know what the prices will be. I have been away from my channel for awhile, so I want to come back looking great and just hit it harder than before. If your interested in helping just send me a message on here how to contact you. Thank you for your time.
Contact me on skype at condoesmc. I can do this, and for a pretty considerable amount and make it worth the wait and your valuable time. See ya on skype.