XBox Looking for xbox one youtubers

Mad Gaming

Rising User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Channel Main Topic: Xbox one zombies and multiplayer on bo3
Amount of Subscribers: 25

Other ways to contact me:
About your channel:Random things with other youtubers and friends and soon hopefully subscribers

XxXALYAXxX

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey I subscribed and i hope you will do the same for me.!! btw i love your zombie trolling video. p.s. nice intro

Mad Gaming

Rising User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey I subscribed and i hope you will do the same for me.!! btw i love your zombie trolling video. p.s. nice intro
thank you so much for the support it really means a lot. You definitely deserve a sub... or 80... ya know? i see you have some "Top Plays of the week" videos and i was wondering (i have some pretty good clips but no reason to have them cus i dont do that stuff) if i could send my clips to you and you post them? your conten is really good and was wondering. I want someone whos ganna use it to have it cus i wont. and you clearly do top clips so i was just wondering. Keep up the amazing work ^-^

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube

About your channel:Random things with other youtubers and friends and soon hopefully subscribers

I'll check your channel out man check mine out if you had the time?

DaJalepeno11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube

Hey man I might be interested playing zombies and stuff like that with you! Add me inertialswing84

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

I generally play multiplayer on Blops 3. If you'd like to play sometime, my gamertag is "Goped Fred"