DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm looking to collab with more people now. I've recently gotten OBS and I'm wanting to do live streams. But I also want to do videos as well. There's alot of PC games I'm wanting to play (some more suitable for streams and some more suitable for videos). Here's the list of games I have that I could like to record/stream...

GAMES I HAVE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO:

• Minecraft (Minigames & more long-term custom maps like Capture The Monument maps for example)
  • GMod (mostly only know how to play maybe 1 Garrys Mod game so far... Prop Hunt. But willing to learn to play others as well)

GAMES I HAVE FOR TWITCH LIVE STREAM:
  • Minecraft (custom maps mostly)
  • Roblox (any)
  • Tabletop Simulator (many games which includes... Cards Against Humanity, Red Flags, Guess Who, Never Have I Ever, Game Of LIFE, Say Anything, Exploding Kittens, Candyland, Trivial Pursuit, UNO, UNO Spin, FunEmployed, Scattergories, Superfight, Mr.Game, Yahtzee, Clue, Sorry, Advanced Sorry, and many more. There's also some I haven't gotten yet mainly because I don't understand them, I don't know how to play them, or I just never heard of them before)
  • Cards Against Humanity (via Xyzzy)

REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY STREAMERS INTERESTED:
  • MINIMUM FOLLOWERS: any amount will do
  • STREAM AMOUNT: at least once every 2 weeks

REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY YOUTUBERS INTERESTED:
  • MINIMUM SUBSCRIBERS: 10
  • RECORD/UPLOAD AMOUNT: at least once per week
NOTE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BOTH (streamers AND youtube video makers) WHO ARE INTERESTED:
If you fall under BOTH categories in this case, then you just need at least 1 of the sub/follower minimums AND at least 1 of the second requirements (the "youtube upload/record amount" requirement OR the "stream amount" requirement)

NOTE TO ANYONE INTERESTED:
If you are interested and going to join, you just need 3 more requirements...
  • Age 16 or older
  • Must be alright with uncensored content (and some possibly offensive content since some games have things in them that are consired as "possibly offensive" and some of the current group sometimes swear as well)
  • Must have Discord and be active on Discord (helps to know who IS and ISN'T serious about being part of the group)
PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY LINKS IN YOUR REPLIES TO THIS FORUM THREAD! IF YOU NEED TO GIVE A LINK, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME INSTEAD TO PREVENT ANY RULE BREAKING (if you need to read any of the Freedom Forums rules, go to the one section at the top of the screen that says RULES)