GFX Request New thumbnail layout

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Hello you all!

I need your help and expertise on a new thumbnail layout for my new series for the next saturday. I have a small "mandatory layer" that I want to include, but I don't really know how to do a good thumbnail for the series. The game is the Gran Turismo 2 for PS1. Below is a thumbnail for the previous series, Gran Turismo 1, but I feel is not that "professional" so I wanted something a little more graphic. I can have no text on the thumbnail itself and have a good and atractive image of the gameplay, and I also recorded the replay of the race to get some cool image, but I really need your help. This will be the first episode of the series, and I want to do a good work. I'll let you the link of my channel if you want to see my other thumbnails in order to help me improve them.

What are the best things I can put in a thumbnail? No text or the name of the episode? A simple screenshot of the game or, for instance, just a crop of my car or something? Black background or some menus or colors?

Please, let me know what should I do or, if you have time for it and you can, I'd be please to work with you in a new free thumbnail layout to use on this series.

Please help me out, guys. It's urgent... :(
Thanks you so much in advance!

My videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzxFTOGE3VJFbs5eEThPZLA/videos

Latest thumbnails:

Initial idea for this new episode/series thumbnail: