Entertainment Starting And can use tips ! Some one please :)

What shoiuld i do?

• keep this up!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 21, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guy's,

i am Robin or Theofficialwierdguy!
i'm a new youtuber and love doing all this youtube stuff:):p but i get barley any views.

About myself:
i am a 17 year old guy who loves gaming, photosgraphy, vlogging and Food!
there is a lot i wanna do with youtube but i just do it for fun of course.

My problem:
i am not really getting noticed on youtube not even through twitter or facebook.
do you guys have any tips?

feel free to check my channel : just search Theofficialwierdguy and you will find me!
Give me tips and tell me what you think.(y) (Y)

iTzKoaala

Rising User
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
In my opinion, I would rather have a Youtuber uloading a vid once or twice a weekwith good vids. I would reccomend upploading more interesting things that would grab the attention of your audience. Because in your last vlog, all you did was walk and talk in your house for 4 minutes. I am not calling you out or anything. I am giving you a tip that you should try and do something maybe once a week. :D

Admiral_T2A

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom...
If you want to make videos id suggest maybe having a catchy name like "I GOT A BUGATTI | Car game" thats just an example but id also say having a thumbnail that catches peoples eye and really tells them about the video is a great thing and can get your channel noticed faster

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community Robin ;)

Regarding getting noticed this may always take a while. Most people make the fault by only using Twitter and such for advertising while it could be used for so much more.
You must not simply advertise but put yourself out there, let people know your here, socialize and meet up with fellow people who share the same ideas and then in time growth will come ;)