XBox Still looking for chill people on XB1 to collab with in North America!

Specify Senses

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
USA
YouTube
Hey everyone my name is Specify Senses I am 15 (turn 16 next month) and I have 193 subscribers currently on YouTube. I am looking to make some friends on the Xbox One that do YouTube and like to have fun!

The games I play are...
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Minecraft
Just Cause 3
ARK Survival Evolved
Destiny (No DLC's)
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Fallout 4
NBA 2k15

If you are interested in collaborating in YouTube, make a new and chill friend on Xbox One, and want to have fun, then hit me up!

You can contact me by...
replying to this
message me on Xbox One (Specify Senses)
or email me ([email protected])

Hope to see you soon!

ragingbull

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone my name is Specify Senses I am 15 (turn 16 next month) and I have 193 subscribers currently on YouTube. I am looking to make some friends on the Xbox One that do YouTube and like to have fun!

The games I play are...
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Minecraft
Just Cause 3
ARK Survival Evolved
Destiny (No DLC's)
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Fallout 4
NBA 2k15

If you are interested in collaborating in YouTube, make a new and chill friend on Xbox One, and want to have fun, then hit me up!

You can contact me by...
replying to this
message me on Xbox One (Specify Senses)
or email me ([email protected])

Hope to see you soon!

Hey i seen your channel it your what im looking for someone to chill and have laughs with while playing games i was think we can get like a little group of gamers so that we can all grow together and just have fun please get back to me im 17 we can definitely get something going her

DeagleEyeGaming90

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
YouTube
I would love to collab on xbox one sometime! Please Subscribe to my channel! I stream 7 days a week so if you guys want to drop in and checkout the channel that would be great!!

Currently I play and stream:

GTA 5

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Minecraft

Fallout 4

Madden 16

CS GO

Rocket League

Specify Senses

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
USA
YouTube
Hey i seen your channel it your what im looking for someone to chill and have laughs with while playing games i was think we can get like a little group of gamers so that we can all grow together and just have fun please get back to me im 17 we can definitely get something going her

im down hmu on xboxmy GT is "Specify Senses"

Specify Senses

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
USA
YouTube
I would love to collab on xbox one sometime! Please Subscribe to my channel! I stream 7 days a week so if you guys want to drop in and checkout the channel that would be great!!

Currently I play and stream:

GTA 5

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Minecraft

Fallout 4

Madden 16

CS GO

Rocket League
alright cool what is your Gamertag and when are you available to talk?