Pedroseph

New User
Nov 30, 2016
Hello everyone! My name is Pedro and I’m 19 years old from the UK. My passion is making YouTube videos (Chats, Challenges, Giveaways).

A lot of people on the internet enjoy the same thing but what sets me apart is that I create my own challenges but do give credit where it’s due when I take part in challenges that others created.

My goal in life is to post videos on YouTube for a living – not for the money or fame, but because it’s something I LOVE doing. Don’t get me wrong, it needs to be a financially secure job and the “fame” is a perk but it’s not my main motive. I have a goal to reach 1,000 subcribers by the end of the year and am currently on 802.

If you wish to help me, please do go show me some support and if you want me to help you guys out with your own projects, comment on one of my videos letting me know where you’ve come from and what you’d like me to do! I absolutely love helping others in the community so if you need someone to come and support whatever you are doing, let me know!

My channel name is Pedroseph :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! My name is Pedro and I’m 19 years old from the UK. My passion is making YouTube videos (Chats, Challenges, Giveaways).

A lot of people on the internet enjoy the same thing but what sets me apart is that I create my own challenges but do give credit where it’s due when I take part in challenges that others created.

My goal in life is to post videos on YouTube for a living – not for the money or fame, but because it’s something I LOVE doing. Don’t get me wrong, it needs to be a financially secure job and the “fame” is a perk but it’s not my main motive. I have a goal to reach 1,000 subcribers by the end of the year and am currently on 802.

If you wish to help me, please do go show me some support and if you want me to help you guys out with your own projects, comment on one of my videos letting me know where you’ve come from and what you’d like me to do! I absolutely love helping others in the community so if you need someone to come and support whatever you are doing, let me know!

My channel name is Pedroseph :D
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

So you make your own challenges? Interesting, what are some that you came up with thus far?