What Do I Do Wrong? No Views on Youtube! It's Crazy!!

ChillaxChannel

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi. I think something must be wrong. My videos are public. The titles are good, description is good, tags are on maximum. I have a facebook profile where the videos are posted twice or 3 times a day. On the profile 1770 friends. I also have a facebook page with yet 75 likes. When I post a video the facebook analitics says in avarege on every post I have like 30 reach. My problem is if they reach the post, it means they check the link out, they get directed to the youtube video so where are the views? I also have an instagram and a twitter account.+ REDDIT My seo is pretty good on youtube so if you write funny labrador, one of my videos showed up on the 9th place on search. If you have have clicked on my video, the entire right side of suggestion list made of my videos. In the videos, suggested video links. I use customized thumbnails, I've made my channel art. On facebook I've posted one video only to try, in 25 different dog related pages also what also means tens of thousands of people. I manage my YOUTUBE channel and making new videos since a month. I have 13 videos and ONLY 249 views!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??????? My channel name is CHILLAX and the profile picture is a black labrador with sunglasses with yellow and rad background. It catches your eyes.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
You are doing everything you can do with the things you are producing, but your content entirely lacks personality. YOU are not the center of your channel, all I've heard is music or a voice synthesizer in the video, so there is no driving personality trying to hit things home.

Your tags on the 10 step video are weak at best, effectively drowning you in search results for otherwise identical or similar content.

Reactions: ChillaxChannel

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hi. I think something must be wrong. My videos are public. The titles are good, description is good, tags are on maximum. I have a facebook profile where the videos are posted twice or 3 times a day. On the profile 1770 friends. I also have a facebook page with yet 75 likes. When I post a video the facebook analitics says in avarege on every post I have like 30 reach. My problem is if they reach the post, it means they check the link out, they get directed to the youtube video so where are the views? I also have an instagram and a twitter account.+ REDDIT My seo is pretty good on youtube so if you write funny labrador, one of my videos showed up on the 9th place on search. If you have have clicked on my video, the entire right side of suggestion list made of my videos. In the videos, suggested video links. I use customized thumbnails, I've made my channel art. On facebook I've posted one video only to try, in 25 different dog related pages also what also means tens of thousands of people. I manage my YOUTUBE channel and making new videos since a month. I have 13 videos and ONLY 249 views!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??????? My channel name is CHILLAX and the profile picture is a black labrador with sunglasses with yellow and rad background. It catches your eyes.
Send your channel link, I'll help out as much as i can

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I'll help out as much as I can

- Your channel name needs to be unique so when someone searches for the thing it comes out, for example when I searched chillax I had to scroll down a lot to find it
- You've only really started uploading videos 3 months ago which is a small time and time is growth
- Post videos that people would want to click on, you could keep doing what you feel is fun to you but you'll soon understand that what gets you growing is what other people want to see
- Add your voice in your videos so people can relate to you even more

And last of all all of this 'might' not work and you'll still grow slowly, but youtube is a luck game whether people like it or not, it's about who got into making videos early and attracted audience from the beginning, there are some smaller channels that grow really fast because of a shoutout but you've just got to keep producin content that people wanna see and is not overflowed within YouTube and people will eventually find your channel.

ChillaxChannel

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You are doing everything you can do with the things you are producing, but your content entirely lacks personality. YOU are not the center of your channel, all I've heard is music or a voice synthesizer in the video, so there is no driving personality trying to hit things home.

Your tags on the 10 step video are weak at best, effectively drowning you in search results for otherwise identical or similar content.
Sure. :) These are only the first steps. I am not saying that, I am better than any starting youtuber. I am trying everything I am reading from different websites and forums. I am so happy to hear any kind of feedback. It can be positive or negative. I would really like to improve, I am full of ideas, but I can't take it to the screen. I still have no idea about editing the video, I can't really draw I can't really talk because of this crappy apartment with the walls made of paper. By the time I will improve a lot. My problem now, is the youtube viewer counter. You guys probably have watched a few of my videos. I got many likes today from facebook as well but the I still have 249 views since like 3 days. What can be the problem? On the 10 steps video I have 51 keywords, most of them from the youtube keyword tool.

ChillaxChannel

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'll help out as much as I can

- Your channel name needs to be unique so when someone searches for the thing it comes out, for example when I searched chillax I had to scroll down a lot to find it
- You've only really started uploading videos 3 months ago which is a small time and time is growth
- Post videos that people would want to click on, you could keep doing what you feel is fun to you but you'll soon understand that what gets you growing is what other people want to see
- Add your voice in your videos so people can relate to you even more

And last of all all of this 'might' not work and you'll still grow slowly, but youtube is a luck game whether people like it or not, it's about who got into making videos early and attracted audience from the beginning, there are some smaller channels that grow really fast because of a shoutout but you've just got to keep producin content that people wanna see and is not overflowed within YouTube and people will eventually find your channel.
Hi. Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I've realized that the chillax was not unique, at the moment I was just happy because the name was not taken and I didn't have to write chillax165625632674267 :D As I sais I've started with a general topic, like DOGS. I have a dog, he can do cool tricks, I can upload the videos, practice and get to know the video editor softwares.... If an idiot farting can bring millions of views in hours, I was hoping for a few hundred in these 3 months all together for the already 13 videos. Let's not talk about quality content if we picture the PINK GUY twitching on the floor in pink bodysuit like a total idiot. The problem with the voice are the neighbours. As we move out from this flat, you can hear my voice as well. But again. My main problem is the YOUTUBE COUNTER. You also watched a few of my videos but the number of views are on 249 since days, even though people are watching my videos. I don't want to go viral, but I vould like to see the views I've gained accurately. Not every 30th.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Very important, quit posting in groups on Facebook. Relying of external sources for views is a sign of desperation for success without the necessary effort of success. It does not work to your favor. Your audiences exist on YouTube and YouTube alone, so you must figure out how to work YouTube to your best advantage. YouTube is your place of work, so you should focus all of your time and effort on making YouTube videos rather than advertising your content.

I truly well-made video will get more attention than a heavily advertised one.

ChillaxChannel

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Very important, quit posting in groups on Facebook. Relying of external sources for views is a sign of desperation for success without the necessary effort of success. It does not work to your favor. Your audiences exist on YouTube and YouTube alone, so you must figure out how to work YouTube to your best advantage. YouTube is your place of work, so you should focus all of your time and effort on making YouTube videos rather than advertising your content.

I truly well-made video will get more attention than a heavily advertised one.
Thank you. I know that my videos are still not the best. But I saw really bad ones with more views in short time. That's ok. BUT GUYS! WHAT I AM KEEP REPEATING IN ALL MY REPLIES! THE YOUTUBE VIEW COUNTER, SLOWED DOWN IT DOESN'T COUNT MY VIEWS WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE I'VE GOT. TODAY I HAVEN'T GOT ANY VIEWS, EVEN THOUGH ON THIS FORUM POST, YOU GUYS WERE WATCHING A FEW VIDEOS OF MINE! +75 POST REACHES TODAY FOR MY 2 VIDEOS ON FACEBOOK +MANY LIKES. BUT ON YOUTUBE I STILL HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF VIEWS AS DAYS AGO!!!!!!! THIS IS MY PROBLEM. IF ANY OF YOU COULD SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
That is difficult to explain. People might like the video to sate your wants, and post reach on Facebook means it's only scrolled across their screen, not necessarily watched.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Posting your video somewhere does not inhibit views.
Often if there is no rule stating you're allowed to post it, you would be seen as spam.

... and for a channel your size, expecting success isn't going to get you anywhere.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hi. Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I've realized that the chillax was not unique, at the moment I was just happy because the name was not taken and I didn't have to write chillax165625632674267 :D As I sais I've started with a general topic, like DOGS. I have a dog, he can do cool tricks, I can upload the videos, practice and get to know the video editor softwares.... If an idiot farting can bring millions of views in hours, I was hoping for a few hundred in these 3 months all together for the already 13 videos. Let's not talk about quality content if we picture the PINK GUY twitching on the floor in pink bodysuit like a total idiot. The problem with the voice are the neighbours. As we move out from this flat, you can hear my voice as well. But again. My main problem is the YOUTUBE COUNTER. You also watched a few of my videos but the number of views are on 249 since days, even though people are watching my videos. I don't want to go viral, but I vould like to see the views I've gained accurately. Not every 30th.
Never compare yourself to others

ChillaxChannel

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Posting your video somewhere does not inhibit views.
Often if there is no rule stating you're allowed to post it, you would be seen as spam.

... and for a channel your size, expecting success isn't going to get you anywhere.
So if you post your video somewhere and they click on it, it doesn't count as a view. I am not expecting succes, I am expecting a bit of progress. I still need to learn a lot.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
That is not what I said. A post reach is not a click, that's a post interaction. A post reach is the general post (without video playback) being displayed on the screen.

Micavity

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2014
YouTube
Also, Stats are on a 2-3 day wait. So your stats for the current day are from 2-3 days ago. Thats why it isnt showing the views you JUST got on your profile. It takes a few days for it to catch up.