What's The Game That You Think Has The Best Ending? (No Spoilers Please)

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
I would say for me it's Final Fantasy VIII. The first time I saw it I was about 13 and it completely blew my mind. From that point forward it would remain my favorite game ever.
one game for me has to be The Last Of Us. at the end of the game it just made me want more of the game. but there are a lot of games that i cant think of rn that have really good endings

Reactions: All Games Must Die

TSpr0tege

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2014
YouTube
Great question!
While I was pretty impartial on the game itself, the ending of Silent Hill Shattered Memories was excellent. You had a building suspicion of something coming, but it was still an excellent twist. I had an exceptional vocal reaction to it.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Great question!
While I was pretty impartial on the game itself, the ending of Silent Hill Shattered Memories was excellent. You had a building suspicion of something coming, but it was still an excellent twist. I had an exceptional vocal reaction to it.
I've never played that one but I'm a big fan of Silent Hill 1-3 and Homecoming.

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Oddly enough, games with an ending which makes you think and try to figure out the ending and it's meaning. For a recent example, is Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. Not going to spoil it, but it made me think alot about "creation" in a whole.
The Fromsoft games(Dark Souls,Demon Souls,Bloodborne,ect.) all have unique endings which can be looked at many different perspectives.

But other then those, Prolly Elder Scrolls Oblivion, All the Guild wars 1 games, and GW2: Heart of Thorns.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Oddly enough, games with an ending which makes you think and try to figure out the ending and it's meaning. For a recent example, is Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. Not going to spoil it, but it made me think alot about "creation" in a whole.
The Fromsoft games(Dark Souls,Demon Souls,Bloodborne,ect.) all have unique endings which can be looked at many different perspectives.

But other then those, Prolly Elder Scrolls Oblivion, All the Guild wars 1 games, and GW2: Heart of Thorns.
Hmm, I haven't played any of those :) Well except for Oblivion though I quit on it because I got turned into a vampire and could never figure out how to cure it. I did really like Morrowind though.

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Hmm, I haven't played any of those :) Well except for Oblivion though I quit on it because I got turned into a vampire and could never figure out how to cure it. I did really like Morrowind though.
Being a vamp in Oblivion just adds difficulty and a bit of challenge, but it is fun to play with(I was a vamp in one of my playthroughs). Either way, the Fromsoft games, and Dragons Dogma are fun and if you like difficulty(like me ;P) it is worth it.
Another one I'd add to the list, is the Walking Dead series from Telltale & Game of thrones from Telltale.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
One of the more recently played in the past few months (for me) The Walking Dead (Season 1). It was such a tear jerker.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Being a vamp in Oblivion just adds difficulty and a bit of challenge, but it is fun to play with(I was a vamp in one of my playthroughs). Either way, the Fromsoft games, and Dragons Dogma are fun and if you like difficulty(like me ;P) it is worth it.
Another one I'd add to the list, is the Walking Dead series from Telltale & Game of thrones from Telltale.
Yeah the walking dead season one is a masterpiece of a game from beginning to end. I'm currently playing game of thrones and have been liking it a lot as well but the walking dead was just on a whole another level. I still have to play season two though :3

Reactions: Nordic Chronicles