What's The Game That You Think Has The Best Ending? (No Spoilers Please)

Ryunaito

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Yeah back then when it came out I heard all about the uproar to it but whatever I guess I'm mentally prepared for it in case I end up feeling the same.

Patches made it better, still not what alot of people wanted but personally thought its was good enough after...

The Citadel DLC made more people happy as it privided a better sense of closure I guess...

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well I loved TWD ending and also The Last Of Us ending even though I didn't play the game as I didn't have any consoles but even after watching the game over youtube it was really amazing and beautiful

Reactions: All Games Must Die

RyanR

New User
Dec 24, 2014
YouTube
Ryzzlad
Final Fantasy X(Favourite Final Fantasy) ending always pulls at my heart strings, Silent Hill 2(Favourite Horror game) has multiple endings that depend on what choices you make and what actions that you partake in

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Final Fantasy X(Favourite Final Fantasy) ending always pulls at my heart strings, Silent Hill 2(Favourite Horror game) has multiple endings that depend on what choices you make and what actions that you partake in
Yeah the ending for Final Fantasy X is probably in my top five, that entire game is a masterpiece and that ending is really hard to get through. I think if someone doesn't get emotional during that ending they must be a machine or something :) I have to say though I think most people feel differently but I wish X-2 had never been made since I felt that X was perfection though I will admit I've never played or beaten X-2. I have just seen lots of gameplay and the ending and I just wish it had never been made. Sadly at the time X was the best selling game ever I believe so at least for me, I felt that X-2 was only made to try to cash in a little more on the success. I also have to agree with Silent Hill 2. It's easily my favorite Silent Hill game and especially for horror fans if they haven't played it or at least watched it on YouTube well to me that's just a sin, no pun intended.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
The Ending to THE LAST OF US...Can't explain as it would SPOIL. Can't wait for number 2
Yeah I mean that game and ending was just an instant classic. I will say that right after I beat it, I was outraged and hated the ending but a few days later I realized how daring it was and I appreciated it for it even though I don't agree with the actions in it fully, I understand them and for that I have to give credit to that ending.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well I loved TWD ending and also The Last Of Us ending even though I didn't play the game as I didn't have any consoles but even after watching the game over youtube it was really amazing and beautiful
Yeah that's what I love about this age, that even if you don't have a game or whatever you can still watch them from beginning to end for free online. It's great. I wish that was available when I was growing up. I was super poor and couldn't afford anything, I would have loved to be able to at least watch the games, then again I probably wouldn't of been able to afford the internet even. Well, how I got around that at the time was that I would always find as many people as I could that could let me borrow the games, that was how I survived in the early years.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Now, I know I'm gonna get some hate for this, but as an FPS gamer, I think that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 had one of the best endings in gaming. The Falling Action and everything else leading to the ending was emotional and suspenseful.
That game in my opinion is the one that really made Call of Duty shine. It had a phenomenal story and before everyone started exploiting the multiplayer, it was so fun and addicting.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
That game in my opinion is the one that really made Call of Duty shine. It had a phenomenal story and before everyone started exploiting the multiplayer, it was so fun and addicting.
Yeah that was the first time I ever actually got into online multiplayer on consoles anyway. It's funny because back then when Modern Warfare was released everybody loved it and was so happy to finally see a war game set in the present and not ww 2 but now there has been so many since then that now people including myself would really like to see a return to the ww2 era. It would be great now since graphics have really improved since then. I know there are some games doing it but it would be nice to see call of duty go there again since they are the most popular fps franchise.

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Yeah that was the first time I ever actually got into online multiplayer on consoles anyway. It's funny because back then when Modern Warfare was released everybody loved it and was so happy to finally see a war game set in the present and not ww 2 but now there has been so many since then that now people including myself would really like to see a return to the ww2 era. It would be great now since graphics have really improved since then. I know there are some games doing it but it would be nice to see call of duty go there again since they are the most popular fps franchise.
I agree 100%. They have the recourses to make an amazing WW2 era game, and everyone is waiting for it

RyanR

New User
Dec 24, 2014
YouTube
Ryzzlad
Yeah the ending for Final Fantasy X is probably in my top five, that entire game is a masterpiece and that ending is really hard to get through. I think if someone doesn't get emotional during that ending they must be a machine or something :) I have to say though I think most people feel differently but I wish X-2 had never been made since I felt that X was perfection though I will admit I've never played or beaten X-2. I have just seen lots of gameplay and the ending and I just wish it had never been made. Sadly at the time X was the best selling game ever I believe so at least for me, I felt that X-2 was only made to try to cash in a little more on the success. I also have to agree with Silent Hill 2. It's easily my favorite Silent Hill game and especially for horror fans if they haven't played it or at least watched it on YouTube well to me that's just a sin, no pun intended.

Yeah X-2 seemed to ruin things a little, and on top of that there's an audio drama that shows that they were thinking of doing an X-3, which would have been fine if not for the poop they went with

Silent Hill is usually good minus the ones that the US Konami made

Banana Capon

Rising User
Mar 8, 2015
YouTube
I liked Bioshock Infinite ending a lot. It was really confussing and I enjoy that kind of endings when you're not sure what happened and have to think about it for a while.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I liked Bioshock Infinite ending a lot. It was really confussing and I enjoy that kind of endings when you're not sure what happened and have to think about it for a while.
Yeah that ending was one that stands out to me for sure. I wasn't the biggest fan of the game as a whole but then again that's probably because I'm like the one guy that just doesn't like Bioshock that much to begin with but the ending to Infinite I thought was really interesting and like you said, really thought provoking.

RyanR

New User
Dec 24, 2014
YouTube
Ryzzlad
Yeah X-2 seemed to ruin things a little, and on top of that there's an audio drama that shows that they were thinking of doing an X-3, which would have been fine if not for the poop they went with

Silent Hill is usually good minus the ones that the US Konami made

I agree with the audio drama, pure garbage, could've done something like having someone try to unify the two groups (can't quite remember one of the names but I know one is called the Yevonites or something like that) in their own twisted power hungry way

Speaking of which I'm thinking of writing a Final Fantasy style game myself

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I agree with the audio drama, pure garbage, could've done something like having someone try to unify the two groups (can't quite remember one of the names but I know one is called the Yevonites or something like that) in their own twisted power hungry way

Speaking of which I'm thinking of writing a Final Fantasy style game myself
I never even heard of the audio drama or the possibility of x-3. That would've been so bad I think.

FooGeeWick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I would say for me it's Final Fantasy VIII. The first time I saw it I was about 13 and it completely blew my mind. From that point forward it would remain my favourite game ever.
for me it has to be Dark Souls, it was my first souls game and the amount of pride I had for completing that game was unreal,