When you workout, do you follow a PROGRAM?

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
My dad, who served in the military , had a rigorous routine in his younger years but one thing i did not forget when i asked him about his workout routine was to give your BRAIN a work out too.

This is as simple as brushing up on grammar, learning a foreign language....

Even making social connections is a brain exercise. Helping people in the Freedom! community is a great way to do it :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
My dad, who served in the military , had a rigorous routine in his younger years but one thing i did not forget when i asked him about his workout routine was to give your BRAIN a work out too.

This is as simple as brushing up on grammar, learning a foreign language....

Even making social connections is a brain exercise. Helping people in the Freedom! community is a great way to do it :)

You know it man! It's not all about physical gainz but mental gainz as well! I was blessed to grow up in a multi-lingual home so maybe i can learn another one as well!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I usually try to do a light workout at home every couple of days just to stay in shape. I run 4-5 times a week too. Only have a 7kg dumbbell, even doing 30x3 reps of that doesn't seem to do much any more. Also usually do 20x3 push-ups. Any suggestions on other good workouts that you can do at home?

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
I usually try to do a light workout at home every couple of days just to stay in shape. I run 4-5 times a week too. Only have a 7kg dumbbell, even doing 30x3 reps of that doesn't seem to do much any more. Also usually do 20x3 push-ups. Any suggestions on other good workouts that you can do at home?

Keep doing what you are doing! But for additional work I would consider adding pull-ups to your routine if you have the access to a bar as that is definitely one of the best bodyweight exercises to do. Along with that planks are a great way to work your core as well as leg raises. build up your rep ranges as you get stronger with each of these movements. You can also squat but jogging 4-5 times a week will do plenty for your legs! And if you can add any weight to the dumbbell that will of course help. but with 7kg you just have to focus on the contraction and squeeze of the muscle to get the most out of it and hold it for a second or two. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
I've found I don't like gyms very much and work much better and stick to it more if I have a set program/schedule to follow.

I started out with 10 Minute trainer, doing it 30 minutes a day, and then moved on to power 90, once I finish it I will be moving on to p90x and who knows from there. My goal isn't to become some beast but to get into good shape and just stay there, so I may just get another program like p90x and rotate them.

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I've found I don't like gyms very much and work much better and stick to it more if I have a set program/schedule to follow.

I started out with 10 Minute trainer, doing it 30 minutes a day, and then moved on to power 90, once I finish it I will be moving on to p90x and who knows from there. My goal isn't to become some beast but to get into good shape and just stay there, so I may just get another program like p90x and rotate them.

Would you mind if i ask for a copy of this program ? :)

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube

Those are solid for getting in shape! Let me know how you do with them man!