multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
are you playing xbox one? - ps4? or pc? and if its pc whats your gaming setup like - specs etc

also what games are you playing at the moment

I'm currently enjoying paladins on both pc which is alienware alpha and xbox one

love to hear what people are playing :)

Reactions: JU5TAGAM3R

Relo Productions

New User
May 10, 2017
YouTube
I'm currently play on PC the most, not many games, mainly Minecraft, TF2, Undertale, FNAF, Portal, GMod, other Steam games, but I'm also a big fan of Nintendo. I'm trying to get my hands on that new Nintendo Switch, but it is sold out everywhere and literally impossible to find without stupid bundles. I do have a Wii U I use to play Smash Bros 4 and Splatoon.

- Kindoe

The other guys on the team play of many different games.

Reactions: multigamefreakz

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Switch/Wii U/360/PS3/3DS/PC

Switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Zelda
Wii U: Smash/Splatoon (Planning to play Star Fox Zero and Twilight Princess HD eventually)
360: Nothing recently
PS3: Resident Evil 5
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates. (Planning to play Pokemon Moon and Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia soon)
PC: Tales of Berseria (Lot's of games I would like to play sooner or later)

Reactions: multigamefreakz

BrutishOsprey

New User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
PC and xbox one and so many games

Mass Effect Andromeda, Final Fantasy 15, Madden 17, The Division, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront, WoW, Star Wars The Old Republic, Subnautica, Astroneer, Football Manager, American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator, The Forest, Stranded Deep etc

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
I'm currently play on PC the most, not many games, mainly Minecraft, TF2, Undertale, FNAF, Portal, GMod, other Steam games, but I'm also a big fan of Nintendo. I'm trying to get my hands on that new Nintendo Switch, but it is sold out everywhere and literally impossible to find without stupid bundles. I do have a Wii U I use to play Smash Bros 4 and Splatoon.

- Kindoe

The other guys on the team play of many different games.

I would love to have the nintendo switch but i think i am going to wait for more games to come out for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1494612032][/DOUBLEPOST]
Switch/Wii U/360/PS3/3DS/PC

Switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Zelda
Wii U: Smash/Splatoon (Planning to play Star Fox Zero and Twilight Princess HD eventually)
360: Nothing recently
PS3: Resident Evil 5
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates. (Planning to play Pokemon Moon and Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia soon)
PC: Tales of Berseria (Lot's of games I would like to play sooner or later)

When i get the switch i am really looking forward to play Zelda.[DOUBLEPOST=1494612287][/DOUBLEPOST]
PC and xbox one and so many games

Mass Effect Andromeda, Final Fantasy 15, Madden 17, The Division, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront, WoW, Star Wars The Old Republic, Subnautica, Astroneer, Football Manager, American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator, The Forest, Stranded Deep etc

Wow, Great list of games there. i am a big fan of battlefield 1 and football manger and i love playing Euro Truck Simulator. i like Mass Effect Andromeda but is doesn't beat mass effect 1,2 and 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: JU5TAGAM3R

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
I wish I could play in both xbox pc and ps4 but i can't so im going to pc ☺☺ the game i really really like in pc is the secret world.

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
I have nether played that, what are the reasons why you like the game. :)

The game is very interesting. I'm kinda into the supernatural stuff and it captures that perspective. Imagine a world where all the cryptids and urban legends are true and you get to debunk and "unalive-deadpool" them. Check it out it's gonna be worth your while. I think it will be launching as f2p soon as tsw legends.

JU5TAGAM3R

New User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2017
YouTube
Love playing Paladins and also i am a big fan of battlefield 1.[DOUBLEPOST=1495228451][/DOUBLEPOST]just like to say i have been playing a bit of battlefield 1 on the Xbox one today
I couldn't get into that game. is there still a lot of people playing it, Rainbow 6?[DOUBLEPOST=1495737974][/DOUBLEPOST]Sounds good Freedom Nero! is this game on Steam?

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
I believe it was on Steam for a while. Head out on to FunCom website and you'll see there the game. Also, it's gonna be relaunching soon as The Secret World Legends because they're shifting from P2P to F2P. Kinda looking forward for that. We should get to play sometimes =)

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
PC: Hand of Fate (was gifted it by a friend, rather glad I got around to it, it's presentation is amazing)
Switch: Super Mario Odyssey (so much goddamn fun, beat the game but am waiting to get an Elgato before I continue) and Stardew Valley (I have it on PC too, love it and figured I should buy it and start a new playthrough using the know-how learned from my very first playthrough on PC, having been late to the game)

I want to add a couple of more games to my Switch library but I'm not sure. I might get Zelda or Skyrim just cause, but I'd also want Axiom Verge or Kingdom Battle.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
depends on when you ask me, I kinda make video game reviews so I change the game I am playing quite often, but to me this is the best thing. I can get bored from playing the same game for long times