Isaac Pallotta

New User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I'm Otinashi, I've been on YouTube since 2012, but have rebuilt my channel in the past year. I started off on YouTube doing gaming videos, mainly on mobile games, as well as a few tutorials. Now, however, I have changed my channel completely. I now do song covers, fandubs of anime, and voice overs of video games and comics. I would greatly appreciate it if you would check out my channel YouTube.com/c/HellishBlaze
Thanks!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey, I'm Otinashi, I've been on YouTube since 2012, but have rebuilt my channel in the past year. I started off on YouTube doing gaming videos, mainly on mobile games, as well as a few tutorials. Now, however, I have changed my channel completely. I now do song covers, fandubs of anime, and voice overs of video games and comics. I would greatly appreciate it if you would check out my channel YouTube.com/c/HellishBlaze
Thanks!
Your name reminds me of Clannad, I miss that show so much :eek: That sounds like a good set of videos to work on. How often do you play your mobile games? I neglect my phone too often myself, heh.