What's The Game That You Think Has The Best Ending? (No Spoilers Please)

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
I still need to beat Persona 3, I've never beaten any Persona but lots of people have recommended it to me.
Persona 3 is a great game but I haven't played the PS2 version just the PSP version where it lets you either be Male or Female with different perspective and interactions.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Thanks for sharing everyone...
Growing up in the era I did...
endings were usually... anticlimatic.
It wasn't until snes came along that I really enjoyed endings, especially rpgs made by squaresoft, capcom, and Nintendo. One of my favorite parts of the improvements in graphics and stuff means that developers can better reward players with better quality Endings.

We had some really bad endings back in the day lol... sometimes it wasn't even translated properly, or misspelled!

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Which Mario? I always thought Super Mario 2 had the best ending of the first three.
The one. But i double checked and it seems that is was not no end of this game when that Toad dude says that Princess is in another castle. But somehow i remembered that it was the ending on Super Mario Bros 1

Reactions: All Games Must Die

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks for sharing everyone...
Growing up in the era I did...
endings were usually... anticlimatic.
It wasn't until snes came along that I really enjoyed endings, especially rpgs made by squaresoft, capcom, and Nintendo. One of my favorite parts of the improvements in graphics and stuff means that developers can better reward players with better quality Endings.

We had some really bad endings back in the day lol... sometimes it wasn't even translated properly, or misspelled!
Yeah I love those classic like one screen badly translated Nes endings or early Snes. They're epic and I hardly ever use that word :)

AmiR A

AmiR Vox
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
I actually Played many games and i really liked a lot of games ending but when it comes for the best i would say Dying Light in my opinion :D It has such a nice revenge ending :) and it was so awesome game to play!

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
I would say for me it's Final Fantasy VIII. The first time I saw it I was about 13 and it completely blew my mind. From that point forward it would remain my favorite game ever.
For me it's got to be the ending to Bioshock Infinite, and it's DLC Burial At Sea.
No spoilers, but it absolutely blew my mind the first time I saw it, and the DLC tied so much together and did some clever things with the original Bioshock.

Tough question though dude, I like IT! :D

OneHeartVice

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Bioshock Infinite.
Never has a game affected me so much as this game, purely for how much it blew my mind. Remains in my top 3 games of all time and I can't see it ever ever leaving.

Reactions: SteveOfWarr