Ideas For A Channel Name?

oliwierek10

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hi everyone I have a youtube channel that till now has been called ok productions since ok where my initials it has gained a few subs since then. Now my friends joined me on the channel and we no longer only make vlogs we also make gaming videos therefor okproductions doesn't really fit anymore. We have very little ideas for a good channel name but when we do come up with one it ends up being something like themisticeye but thats to close to jacksepticeye or then once in a while we come up with something origional like mataser but then on the other hand we have no clue what a mateser could be and what profile pic to give it, so I decided to ask some more imaginative people for help. Do you have any ideas? If you want you will get a shoutout.
Thank you,
Oliwier

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ideally the channel name would be something that means something to you, and can easily outline what your channel is about. You want it to be snappy and memorable - I've been meaning to change mine for a while so unfortunately I don't think I would be that good to help name yours

oliwierek10

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2015
Yes that is exactly what I was thinking aswell it definatly needs to be memorable ;) thanks for posting maybe we both will find something

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Since you expanded to Gaming i wouldn't say your current name doesn't fit anymore as in a way you now produce other content as well. That aside if you want to change it i would go for something that is good to remember and tells something about your channel. A great mix of the content you produce forged into a name.